diy Lanvin tee
by peep and chicken
my diy inspo has been somewhat lacking of late. but when i saw this Lanvin t,
i knew it would be the perfect quick and easy project:
1. get a nice thin v neck t.
2. trim the neck (or other parts that are too bulky). the t should have thin, slightly raw edges.
3. cut out a paper wonky heart shape. then turn your t inside out and pin heart on top of contrasting jersey and front of t.
4. sew onto the edge of the paper around heart.
5. turn back to right side out. cut away the top layer of t to reveal contrasting jersey, about 1/2 cm from the line of stitching.