my diy inspo has been somewhat lacking of late. but when i saw this Lanvin t,
i knew it would be the perfect quick and easy project:
1. get a nice thin v neck t.
2. trim the neck (or other parts that are too bulky). the t should have thin, slightly raw edges.
3. cut out a paper wonky heart shape. then turn your t inside out and pin heart on top of contrasting jersey and front of t.
4. sew onto the edge of the paper around heart.
5. turn back to right side out. cut away the top layer of t to reveal contrasting jersey, about 1/2 cm from the line of stitching.
sometimes finding something old can be better than something new. that was certainly the case with these beauties. from the first pair of heels i ever bought in san diego (the white and wood numbers) to the pink and gold shoes i bought for my college graduation, these shoes remind me that my taste really hasn’t changed; i am essentially that little girl who’s mum dyed her Clark’s magic steps shoes pink on request…yep princess indeed.
white heels Steve Madden, pink Vintage, pink and gold Miss Selfridge (all pretty Vintage now though…)
we’ve all done the Bikram phase, but in reality it’s not that practical/affordable. lately i’ve really been enjoying power vinyasa yoga. there are some great studios in London Fields; am a fan of stretch. currently in France enjoying a mat-free practice, so thought i would post on my ideal yoga outfit.
sports bra Adidas by Stella McCartney, racer back vest T by Alexander Wang, shorts Stewart + Brown, bracelet Ginette_NY.